• 8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies
  • 8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies
  • 8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies
  • 8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies
8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies

8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Henan, China
Brand Name: XingLong01
Certification: GMP, HACCP, ISO, KOSHER, QS
Model Number: XL01

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1MT
Price: $100.00 - $1,400.00/Metric Tons
Packaging Details: vaccum or non-vacuum bag woven bag or other container
Delivery Time: 15 days
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: 4000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year Specification of hot sale spicy red Tianjin chili
Get Best Price Contact Now

Detail Information

Variety: Chili Pepper, Bullet Chili, Paprika, Jinta Chili Etc. Product Type: Single Herbs & Spices
Drying Process: AD Style: Dried
Processing Type: Raw Shape: 3-4 Cm Length
Color: Red Weight (kg): 20
Shelf Life: 2 Years Type: Chilli & Pepper
Product Name: Hot Sale Spicy Dried Red Tianjin Chili Factory Supplier Flavor: Strong&Pungent Chilli Flavor
Stem: Stemless Moisture: 8-12%
Impurity: 1%max Broken Rate: 2%max
Size: 4-13cm Finish Of Tianjin Chili: Whole Piece, Rings, Powders, Etc.
Packign Of Chili: Polybag In Carton Or PP Woven Bag
High Light:

8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies


3CM Dried Whole Red Chilies


Chinese Dried Red Chili Peppers

Product Description

Specification of hot sale spicy red Tianjin chili factory supplier




A)     Product introduction:

Product name

Specification of hot sale spicy red Tianjin chili


With or Without


8,000-10,000 SHU




10kgs and 25kgs in vacuum bag/woven Cartoon box


New crop




Within 15days after signing in the sale contract


Neihuang, Henan


Tinjing chilli Yidu chilli Bullet chilli Jinta chilli and so on


The best

B)      Quality and service:

XingLong Corporation is one the leading company in chilli market in China. We are providing the dry red chilli,chilli seeds,chilli flakes, crushed chilli and chili powder also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

C)     Company introduction:

XingLong Corporation from China famous in supply of red chili throw out the world .

  1. We have own ware house for red chili.
  2. We are based at Neihuang(Neihuang is one of the largest chili market in China).
  3. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  4. All material is dried by sunshine.
  5. We have well specified staff and workers.

D)     Products produced in our factory:

  1. Product: red chilli
  2. Moisture:12%
  3. Size: 5-13cms
  4. Verities: 
  5. Grade: A
  6. Colour: Red
  7. SHU(hot): 500-80,000
  8. Crop: new crop
  9. Shape: stick
  10. Super quality and low price
  11. Place of origin: Neihuang, China
  12. Stem and stem less

E)      Payment and details:

  1. L/C at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: FOB Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing in sale of contract
  5. Leading port: Q port




A.Compatitive price

You are purchasing from top supplier, We can offer a very competitive price than anyone else in this field.


B. Top quality

The raw meterials are all from base, so we can control the quality of each piece of our products. They are grown without conventional pesticides and artificial fertilizers,our exports have to pass a rigid inspection before they are shipped. Well clean and no impurities.



Have the domestic advanced production equipment and testing equipment which is efficient, so we can guarantee delivery.

8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies 38% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies 4


8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies 6



Product Overviews

Our factory produce the dehydrated / dried chili products for many years. Our MUI test is in the final phase. Hope to provide the satisfactory products for all clients. 


We provide the whole chili pods, powder, crushed chili flake, chili slice products.


Chili option: Sanying chili, Bullet chili, New Generation, Yunnan chili

                    Xian chili,Yidu chili, Jinta chili, paprika, etc.

We prepare the products according to your requirements.



Want to Know more details about this product
I am interested in 8% Moisture Dried Whole Red Chilies could you send me more details such as type, size, quantity, material, etc.
Waiting for your reply.